Frenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frenz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nachotux

nachotux

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Empty_10Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Hello, my name is Ignacio. Im from Argentina. I found this server while browsing. I wish to be a Moderator. Im moderator in two other server so I know the rules and basics.
This server is very nice and I can tell there was effort into it. I have shared this server with my firends since it deserves to be more popular and played. Also you can trust me on anything. When I promise something to anyone, even if he/she is a bad person, I will still do it. I have also met some friendly staff and players. This looks like a nice community. I know how ban works and what should I do if I see bad language, grief, etc. I also want to defend this server. I have seen many people lie about their age in the servers I am currently moderator, but you can trust me on my age. Also excuse me if I made mistakes, my fist laguage is spanish, not english, but I go to an american school, so I know a lot of english.

In case you need my in-game name its nachotux

Thanks a lot,
Ignacio
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frenz :: Frenz :: Mod Discussion & Downloads-